Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Puppy Love

Ok here's the puppy poop. The apartment manager said someone told her I had a dog. From the beginning I knew I wasn't allowed to have a dog. Instead of talking to the manager before hand, I accepted Zoe. Then I was advised to not tell the manager. I stressed about the barking, people seeing her, I stressed. I hate breaking rules. Not good energy to give my puppy love.

As time went on I saw she was smart, picked stuff up fast. For two months no one complained. Then last weekend, Zoe and I reached a milestone, she was house broken. Plus she was getting it, we were a little family.

Then on Monday I got the call, I knew what it was about, because I am a great tenant, as my apartment manager said. Get rid of the dog, I didn’t pick it up, she left a message. She was not mean and thanked me for being a great tenant but she cannot have this dog in the building.

Zoe is a gift and if I could snap my fingers and everything was moved into a new place, with address changed, wifi changed, I think you get the idea. Right now I can’t move.

So, I have to send her to her Aunties house. Auntie rescued her from the ghetto and then I took her. Auntie has a beautiful ranch with six other dogs and horses, Zoe has been there. It’s a 40 minute drive from my house.
I am enjoying my last few days waking up with Zoe. I have given so much to people in my life, and I never got this kind of love back. So, Zoe will go to Auntie’s house and I will look for a new place to live. She is so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment