Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A few things on my mind.




Freedom of speech! Well maybe before Twitter or Facebook started. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. No one should be told their opinion is wrong. In fact, a few times the opinion that someone presented changed my opinion.

Why is it becoming so hard to voice your opinion without judgment?  I love a good debate or discussion on an adult level. I learn so much more about the subject, no matter what my opinion is. In case I’m fueled with the wrong information, I listen to the other person and respond in a calm respectful manner.  If I am wrong I admit it.

I believe with clear, honest communication, just about anything can get resolved. It’s all about being clear, calm and above all honest.  It’s frustrating when those key factors of a discussion or debate are not in place, at least for me.  

HONESTY is the most important factor for me! Nothing can be resolved without honesty. Really, you’re going to lie to me. I have been fucked every which way for your viewing pleasure. You jerked off to me many times. Now you’re going to fucking lie to me. Who the fuck lies to their fantasy. That’s the way I look at it, right or wrong.  Your situation may be different, but it all comes down to being honest. 

I have been around enough to know when someone is lying to me. However, in weak moments I have forced myself to believe it’s true. Haven’t we all done that at some point in our lives? You want to believe your teenager was not drinking and driving. So, you ignore the 12 empty beers cans in the backseat. Not a good choice for you or the safety of your teenager.

Getting off the subject a little,or maybe a lot. I hope you understand what I mean. Don’t attack or be defensive when you have a discussion.  They say there is an art to negotiation, but maybe it’s a lost art. 

1 comment:

  1. Refreshing- Thank You!
    I completely agree with you- JUST BE HONEST- it would avert so many issues!

    You Rock!
    MXM

    ReplyDelete